[pmwiki-users] SimpleViewer example?

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Mon Aug 31 07:31:30 CDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I would love to use SimpleViewer on my pmwiki, and there luckily already
is a recipe for this. However, I'm not quite capable of implementing
this yet:

* First, I do not know how to set the options correctly - i.e. specify
filename/path to the pictures or the SimpleViewer folder. It would
probably be sufficient if someone could paste a piece of code that
actually uses the (:swfgallery :) command - could somebody be so kind?

* Second, after I get this running in the first place, I'd like to
overcome the additional complication of user access rights.
Specifically, the webpage in question (private blog) is accessible only
to people with a read password, and I would like to avoid placing the
source image files in a publicly viewable folder. However, once
authorized with the read password, the viewer should of course be able
to see these pictures via the SimpleViewer applet...

Thank you for any help!

Mike