[pmwiki-users] Uploads by page, group and site

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Tue Dec 15 12:14:08 CST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to organize the uploads directory.

1. For specific pages only:  $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';
2. for specific group only:  $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group';
3. For the whole site:  $UploadPrefixFmt = '';

On some pages, I want the upload to be '/$Group/$Name'. On some, it's
for the group. I don't want to repeat the image on every page of the
group. The images in the sidebar are for the whole site.

How do I control $UploadPrefixFmt? Is there some page syntax for it?

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com