[pmwiki-users] Uploads by page, group and site

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:23:41 CST 2009

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin

I use this for my wiki.

I'd recommend running you whole wiki with uploads per page.

Otherwise using photos from one page on another can be problematical.

To achieve what you want (and I don't recommend it) add
UploadPrefixFmt statements
to each group and page config file you want to customise in the /local/
directory.

Simon
ps see also
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PerGroupSubDirectories