[pmwiki-users] InterMap, Per Page Uploads, and Pagelists

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 7 02:38:04 CST 2009

On Saturday 07 February 2009 03:31:34 DaveG wrote:
> 2] The same problem (I think) occurs if you try to use uploads stored by
> group or page:
>     $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';
>
> And then include with:
>    Attach:myimage.jpg
>
> Works fine on normal view, but not in a pagelist. On  pagelist it shows
> the upload link, since it's using the basepage not the pagelist page.
>
> Anyone have a work around?

I always enable per-page attachments on my wikis.

If you "include" a part of your page, you may use in the page :
  Attach:Group.Page/image.jpg  -or-
  Attach:{$FullName}/image.jpg

In a pagelist, if I know that all pages have image.jpg, I'll have :
  Attach:{=$FullName}/image.jpg

I use a slightly more complicated pagelist at 5ko.fr/A where, in the page, I
have a PTV (:pic:image.jpg:) that I select among all pictures, and in the
pagelist, I use something like :

  Attach:{=$FullName}/{=$:pic}"{=$Title}" | {=$Description}

  (Actually Mini: instead of Attach: but they are similar.)

Petko