[pmwiki-users] InterMap, Per Page Uploads, and Pagelists

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 7 10:04:04 CST 2009

On Saturday 07 February 2009 15:59:11 DaveG wrote:
> Petko Yotov wrote:
> > If you "include" a part of your page, you may use in the page :
> >   Attach:Group.Page/image.jpg  -or-
> >   Attach:{$FullName}/image.jpg
> >
> > In a pagelist, if I know that all pages have image.jpg, I'll have :
> >   Attach:{=$FullName}/image.jpg
>
> The problem here is that the page is used both within a pagelist, and
> 'normal' (action=browse) at different times. So I need to have both
> methods in the page, but need to select the appropriate method for use
> based on whether the page is being accessed by a pagelist or not. I
> suspect something like:
>    (:if onpagelist:)
>      Attach:{=$FullName}/image.jpg
>    (:else:)
>      Attach:{$FullName}/image.jpg
>    (:if:)
>

> I'm not sure if something like that already exists, or if there's a more
> obvious way to accomplish this.

How exactly is a page "accessed by a pagelist", do you mean "included by a
pagelist"? You said earlier that you "show the page intro", do you mean that
the pagelist "includes" the first lines or paragraphs of the page? And in
these first lines, there may be an inline image attachment?

If so, Attach:{$FullName}/image.jpg or Attach:Group.Page/image.jpg written in
the page *should* be displayed as an inline image by the page *and* by the
pagelist.

Make sure you have per-page uploads enabled for the whole wiki. Or per-group
uploads btw. The $UploadPrefixFmt variable should be the same for both the
page containing the pagelist and the pages where the pictures are attached.

Petko