[pmwiki-users] PageTopStore recipe

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:15:19 CST 2009

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, Eemeli Aro wrote:

> To clarify: ...

Thanks for the explanation. Perhaps it'd be an idea to place this
information on the recipe page, or a page linked to by that page.
(Or perhaps in the recipe code).

This sounds like a reciped that I'd like to use, but I'd propbably be a
bit worried that it might behave unexpectedly, so knowing more about the
(intended) algorithms is very useful. I know that I could look at the code
of this recipe, but that's not enough as I'm not familiar with that part
of the code in the PmWiki engine.

Have done any measurement to see how much overhead this recipe causes?

thanks,
Christian

--
Christian Ridderström				Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44