[pmwiki-users] "BlockMarkup" page - delete or change?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 12:08:11 CST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 04:50:10PM +0100, Oliver Betz wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> should BlockMarkup be deleted or refactored?
> [...]

I've never been a fan of the BlockMarkup page -- average authors
don't know anything about "block markup", or even what the term
"block markup" means, so having this page isn't really helpful
to them.

I'm not a fan of categorizing things into "block elements"; I
find the distinctions to be far more arbitrary than helpful.