[pmwiki-users] Pre-announcing 2.2.0 non-beta release, new release manager

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Jan 17 13:39:53 CST 2009

Petko Yotov a écrit :

> You can imagine how thrilled and honored I am to help out with the PmWiki
> development.

knowing your skills and friendlyness, I think this a very good thing
for us :-)

> 1. Follow the PmWiki Philosophy. These are the founding principles of the
> software, the development and the community, and new versions will follow
> them too.

it's why we use PmWiki :-)

> Priority Checklist :

one thing is probably very important: have some way to install major
cookbooks from a drop down list or checkbox

right now installing PmWiki is very unpleasant due to the many cookbooks.

be able to check the ones you want and have them installed should be a
major improvement, and in that way it would not be a problem to have
new features as cookbooks

thanks
jdd

--