[pmwiki-users] Pagenames with accented characters

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat Jul 18 12:46:00 CDT 2009

Anyone have any insight into this? I've had email off-line from people
for whom the cookbook does work -- so the problem is something in my
config. I've tried in an out of the box configuration, and still cannot
get it to work.

The odd thing is that the $MakePageNamePatterns is being picked up,
since the conversion of the 'e' to a '3' works fine in the same config.

  ~ ~ Dave