[pmwiki-users] Seeing what they tried in my sandbox -- how?

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Jun 24 16:04:21 CDT 2009

Every so often, my site tells me that someone edited my sandbox page.
Sometimes they even use non-random letters in the author field.

I currently use the autorestore feature for that page.

What I'd like is a way to know what they typed. What features did they
experiment with? Autorestore doesn't keep the history.

Any ideas how to do this? I'm not comfortable disabling autorestore
totally, since I don't want potential clients to see whatever spam got
left by the previous tester.

Notify doesn't seem to have a "send the entire new page" option. It can
be configured to send a link to the history page, but that page is
cleared when it autorestores.

Thanks in advance,

Sandy