[pmwiki-users] Pagelist of pages ending in...

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Wed Sep 23 11:19:21 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have enabled the drafts on my wiki as per:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Drafts

It adds the -Draft at the end of the page. I have divided the wiki in a
few group, so I want an admin page for the pagelist:

local/config.php
# turn on draft edits
$EnableDrafts = 1;

I also created the search pattern Draft as:
$SearchPatterns['draft'][] = 'Draft$!';

I want to create an admin page: Site.Drafts
The pagelist is:

(:pagelist group=Group1,Group2,Group3 list=draft:)

and I get nothing. But when I look at the command-line directory listing
I see the draft file: pagexx-Draft in the Group2

Obviously I'm missing something, can you please point me in the right
direction.

BTW: Group1, Group2 and pagexx are the actual names, this is a test
wiki before migrating the drafts to the live wiki.

--
Thanks