[pmwiki-users] Pagelist of pages ending in...

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Sep 23 11:40:22 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 18:19:21 pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Drafts
>
> It adds the -Draft at the end of the page.
> local/config.php
> # turn on draft edits
> $EnableDrafts = 1;
>
> I also created the search pattern Draft as:
> $SearchPatterns['draft'][] = 'Draft$!';
> (:pagelist group=Group1,Group2,Group3 list=draft:)
>
> and I get nothing.

Use another search pattern :
   $SearchPatterns['draft'][] = '/-Draft$/';

The pattern contains a regular expression -- if it is surrounded by "/"
like /reg/, pagenames are included; if surrounded by "!" like !reg!,
pagenames are excluded.

Alternatively, you can use list all draft pages with :
  (:pagelist name=*-Draft list=all:)

Petko