[pmwiki-users] Pagelist PTV wildcard usage? Possible? Opinions wanted on tagging system.

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Fri Apr 2 16:38:28 CDT 2010

Is it possible to specify "user functions" as a pagelist selection
criteria ? I thought I've seen it in a receipe.

Then - if you enter all the tags in a fox-field it shoul be easy to
write such a user-function in php to do the query to a page-var.

eg

tags are entered via fox-form in the page-var "tags" like:

:tags: tag1 tag2 tag3

then the pagelist markup could be something like:

(:pagelist match="/(tag1|tag2)/,tags" ...

or could this possibly be done by using these markup-expressions {(...)}  ?
Is it possible to extend the options of the pagelist without rewriting
the whole pagelist-function ?

By the way: would be nice to have a "picklist" for the tag-field showing
the already used tags (sample: tbGTD) I've two extensions like the
datepicker which can replace or add values of a list to a field. Idea:
below or above an tag-input-field a list of knows tags is displayed
(each as a link (href)). Klicking on the tag, it will be added at the
end of the tag-input-field.

Knut