[pmwiki-users] Setting preferences on pmwiki.org

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 12:10:13 CDT 2010

Has anyone an idea why I cannot set a personal preference page
on pmwiki.org? A 'setprefs' cookie get set, with the correct page
name of my personal preference page. I chiefly want to force the use
of my preferred edit form, but it does not work, I get the standard
edit form all the time.

I like to use the popup-edit form which comes with the Triad skin,
but even though I use this skin, it's Popup-EditForm is not used.
And I cannot force a personal edit form via 'setprefs' cookie.

thanks for any help on this!

  ~Hans