[pmwiki-users] ANN: BlogIt 1.6.0
pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Aug 12 21:56:50 CDT 2010
This release adds some new features for administrators and fixes a few
bugs noted by users. Thanks to SteP, OtherMichael, and Ricardo who
helped test and debug.
* $bi_DateZone has been removed, and replaced with $bi_DateStyle. If you
changed the date entry format, then make sure you also set $bi_DateStyle.
[@<!--HTMLFooter-->@] rather than the [@<!--HTMLHeader-->@]. Make sure
this markup exists in the skin .tmpl file.
* $bi_Hooks allows code to run before and after BlogIt processing,
allowing things like page names and titles to be formatted differently
to the BlogIt default, and allowing default field values to be altered.
* incorporates RSS feed config to make setup easier.
* generates a new captcha code after ajax comment submit to prevent spam
after first successful captcha entry.
* ...and finally fixes pretty rare, but very annoying cases where dates
would randomly change. Thank PHP strtotime for that.
~ ~ Dave
More information about the pmwiki-users