[pmwiki-users] PTV including directive : (:text: this is my long text, with pictures. (:thumlist:):)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:42:32 CDT 2010

Hello,

In some PTV, (:text: this is my long [[link|text]]:) I see I got trouble
when I want to include a directive as (:thumblist:) -> because of the :)
Real example here :
http://www.languefrancaise.net/Info/2008-10-27-Simonin-dans-les-collections-de-la-BNF
:
part of the text is duplicated ; cause in (:text: my long text:) I insert a
{$:images} where images:(:thumblist:)

Is there any trick to solve this (nested ptv?) ?

I guess I could put the (:thumblist:) directive elsewhere in my template,
out of the long text PTV, so it isn't very crucial in this case, but if
there were any easy solution, I would like using it.

Thank you,
Gilles.

--