[pmwiki-users] Suddenly can't edit, create new pages

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:44:59 CST 2010

By the way, I run WordPress on the same server, and have no problem updating
the blog, so it is not that the disk is read only, or something general to
the machine. I can also SSH into the machine and create files, edit and
delete them.

The problem has something unique to do with PmWiki or PHP.

Z.

--
Check out my web site - www.words2u.net