[pmwiki-users] (no subject)

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Mon Jul 19 11:00:28 CDT 2010

I know of two ways to get sequential numbering on a page, if that's what you want.

1. You can specify links as references. For example, [[http://google.com |#]] produces: [2] as the link. The numbering is sequential within the page. (See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Links.)

2. You can also use the footnotes recipe: you don't have to trigger the display of the footnotes (i.e. you can omit the [^#^] from the page), so you'll just get the numbering.

Hope that helps,

Randy