[pmwiki-users] Problem with Foxforum/ForumX

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 10:10:46 CDT 2010

Hello,

I've been playing with Foxforum for a new site, and thought that
ForumX would work better for something I had in mind, but
unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. I can create a ForumX and start
a topic. The topic site has my initial post, but above and below it
(:foxbreakpagelist:) markup, and no form to enter another post.
I triple-checked the instructions, that the filename, group name and
$FoxPagePermissions match.
Since fox.php IS included in config.php, and in a regular forum set up
in another group there were no such problems, I really don't know what
might be causing this. Can anybody help?

~Anke