[pmwiki-users] Question regarding CQS NBBO prices

Jain, Keerti keerti.jain at credit-suisse.com
Tue Nov 16 02:35:28 CST 2010

Hi ALL,

I was trying to get the NBBO price and quantity for CQS at the PI client
side.

By  the setting as follows in the config file (PI server)as follows

#Decoder config flag
#0 -- NBBO Only (Enable the NBBO Suffix)
#1 -- Regional Only
#2 -- NBBO and Regional (Enable the NBBO Suffix)

DecoderConfigFlag=2
NbboSuffix=.NB
ImbalanceSymbolSuffix=.NI

I am able to get the price and quantity values at the client side.

But when I change the setting in the config file as follows ,to just
print the NBBO price if present nbboAppendInd is 6,and normal price and
quantity when nbboAppendInd is 1.

#Decoder config flag
#0 -- NBBO Only (Enable the NBBO Suffix)
#1 -- Regional Only
#2 -- NBBO and Regional (Enable the NBBO Suffix)

#DecoderConfigFlag=0
NbboSuffix=.NB
ImbalanceSymbolSuffix=.NI

I cannot communicate between PI server and Pi client with the above
config file.

Please let me know if it is possible to access NBBO price and quantity
at the Pi client side.

With regards,
Keerti