[pmwiki-users] pmwiki.org server migration

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Nov 19 15:12:23 CST 2010

Over the next 10 days I hope to be migrating pmwiki.org to a new
(faster + more reliable) server.  As a result you may see
periodic downtime in the server and/or the mailing lists.

If things seem to be not working properly for more than a
few hours (and there aren't any messages from me about it),
feel free to send me an email directly so I can check into
it (pmichaud at pobox.com).

I'm also considering migrating PmWiki's subversion repository
to GitHub -- any comments?  (If you don't understand what
this means, it likely doesn't affect you.  :-)