[pmwiki-users] How to wiki-ize this passage of html junk from Creative Commons

Tamara Temple tamouse.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:42:34 CDT 2011

On Jul 7, 2011, at 5:21 PM, Tamara Temple wrote:

> On Jul 7, 2011, at 4:48 PM, Rogutės Sparnuotos wrote:
>
>> Tamara Temple (2011-07-07 15:21):

>>> Well, ok, you've got the rel attributes in the links. I could do
>>> that much. What about the other properties: xmlns:dc and property
>>> attrs in the span, xmlns:cc and property attrs in the second link,
>>> xmlns:dc attr in the third link?
>>
>> Looks like you are approaching a conclusion -- PmWiki needs a
>> recipe for
>> such Semantic attributes! :)
>
> Perhaps so....

Thought about this for a bit.

There are at least a couple of ways to go about this:

* Do like licenses.php does and provide a single markup expression
that will gather the necessary information and build the html code:

     (:cclicense type=licensetype attribname="Tamara Temple"
attriblink="http://wiki.tamaratemple.com/Profiles/Tamara"
workname="wiki.tamaratemple.com" worklink="http://
wiki.tamaratemple.com/":)

* Set up a wikistyle for links and spans and add the attributes for
each to that, in a recipe or in config.php

     %xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" href="http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/Text
" property="dc:title" rel="dc:type"% Tamara Temple’s Wiki%%

I have no idea if you can set an attribute for xmlns:dc via setting
$WikiStyleCSS[]="xmlns:dc". It appears putting:

   ## Add WikiStyleCSS attributes for above:
   $WikiStyleCSS[]="xmlns:dc";
   $WikiStyleCSS[]="property";
   $WikiStyleCSS[]="href";
   $WikiStyleCSS[]="xmlns:cc";

into config.php does not do the trick, I'm guessing because of the ":"
in xmlns:dc and xmlns:cc.

I'd *rather* do it the latter method as it gives me more control over
the appearance and what not. The first method seems to limit the
ability of authors to format the license info as they wish.