[pmwiki-users] Google +1 button

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:02:29 CDT 2011

Has anyone figured out yet how to add the google +1 button to individual web
pages generated by pmwiki?

My thought was to add the code to the group header or footer - though I am
not sure it would convey the right page - but the header presented it as
text. A search of pmwiki.org did not
result in relevant hits. I am pretty sure this is fairly standard fare for
someone familiar with pmwiki and/or php, neither of which I am.

If there is a solution/recipe, could you advise me? It might be a good idea
to include it in the support pages that come with pmwiki as well, as this is
a useful feature many site owners might want to use.

Here is the code from google:

-----start quote-----

<!-- Place this tag in your head or just before your close body tag -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js
"></script>

<!-- Place this tag where you want the +1 button to render -->
<g:plusone></g:plusone>

-----end quote-----

Thanks,

Z.