[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin templates

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 08:32:17 CDT 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011, 8:31:45 AM, Eemeli Aro wrote:

> it looks like the latest that I got to since then
> were versions I sent to Peter on 2010-06-14. To help things forward,
> I've now added those to
> <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAdmin#relnotes>.

Thanks! I got this latest version working with
useradmin-authuser.php by changing function names "Read" to "ReadUser"
and "Write" to "WriteUser", and the call references to these functions.
At least it is working for new user self-registration.
Not the group editing parts as yet.
But I don't care too much about those, as group editing would be very
much an admin job, and it may just a swell or better done by editing
page SiteAdmin.AuthUser directly. No special form needed for this
IMHO.

The self-registration and self-editing by users of their email
address and password is really the most important thing.
and that was already functional in version 2010-06-07

anyway, thanks for releasing the notes as well!

  ~Hans