[pmwiki-users] PHP Statistic tool including where in the code?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Nov 8 08:15:35 CST 2011

On Tuesday 08 November 2011 14:24:21, Arno wrote :
> My favourite statistic tool needs to have a <?php
> include_once('whateverpath/statinclude.php'); ?> statement include into the
> pmwiki code.
>    Which is the best place to put it into?

It looks as if this tool outputs some HTML/JavaScript, so it is probably best
to capture its output and place it in the footer of your PmWiki. Add these
lines at the end of your pmwiki/local/config.php file:

  ob_start();
  include_once('whateverpath/statinclude.php');
  $HTMLFooterFmt['stats'] = ob_get_contents();
  ob_end_clean();

If it doesn't work, I may need to look at the statinclude.php file.

Petko