[pmwiki-users] syncing pmwiki with local installation (OSX)

Chris Lott chris at chrislott.org
Mon Dec 2 19:09:13 CST 2013

OK, so I would enable the dropbox client on my remote linux server,
presumably with Selective Sync so I only get the folder I need. I'll try
that.

In the meantime, I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't really understand how
Unison worked and have that setup and working...so while I do have to
manually run Unison, I only have to run one quick shell command and the
sync is done.

Very simple, actually, I have my apache server configured so that one of