[pmwiki-users] Broken recipe, unable to use -Talk page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Oct 30 10:06:21 CDT 2013

Ian MacGregor writes:
> I tried to post a comment to the -Talk page but was unable to save the page
> due to the word "blog" being blocked. There are 25 instances of this word on
> that page and I felt it was a bad idea to remove them. This means other
> users of this recipe aren't able to "talk" on the -Talk page.

The message you should see is:

  This post has been blocked by the administrator
  Text blocked from posting: my blog

I have added the string "my blog" to the blocklist because we had many edits
and defacements by spambots containing it. To override the block, use
something like:

  my   blog (more than one space between them)
  my [==] blog (markup that will not be rendered)
  my [=blog=]  ( ... )
  etc.

Petko