[pmwiki-users] Getting pages created by other software to appear in category lists

Peter Payzant pce at accesswave.ca
Mon Oct 28 16:06:29 CDT 2013

Hello-

I'm using pmwiki-2.2-35.

I'm creating one page with a daily Perl program, and in general
everything works as expected. However, I can't get this page to show up
in a category list.

The page I'm creating begins with:

version=pmwiki-2.2.35 ordered=1 urlencoded=1
author=John Smith
charset=UTF-8
name=Board.MembershipList
targets=Category.BoardDocuments, Board.BoardDocs
text=blah,blah

And at the end of the page, I have this:
[-Categories: [[!Board Documents]]-]

However, this page does not appear on the page Category.BoardDocuments.
Dozens of other pages created the normal way, by editing in PmWiki, do
appear in the category list.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any light that you can shed on this!

Peter