[pmwiki-users] blank line at start of html output

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Apr 29 19:09:14 CDT 2014

I have looked at the output in a hex editor and there are indeed two new
line characters \x0a and no BOM.

I didn't ask about an obvious possible cause: there shouldn't be a blank
line or any characters before the first <?php of the scripts.

So, I'd check these two files and all other included files for a blank line
before the opening <?php tag, and for a closing ?> tag.

Petko