[pmwiki-users] Adding/subtracting days to ftime Page Text Variable

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Sep 3 03:40:05 CDT 2014

The first page uses an earlier recipe from 2007 as it was before the
inclusion in the core. From that point on, the core MarkupExpressions was
modified to handle more stuff using the DRange() core function. It appears
that the DRange() function does not recognize dates such as

   "2007-04-12 +2days" or
   "@123456789 -2days"

which it returns as soon as it notices the parts "2007-04-12" and
"@123456789" and ignores anything before or after. This is by design, and
we'll have to figure out why before changing it.

DRange() only handles correctly "+2 days" or "April 12, 2007 +2days".

You can get the 2007 recipe here:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/markupexpr.php

Petko