[pmwiki-users] using arrays in input markup

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu May 14 05:02:17 CDT 2015

I am wanting to use arrays in input markup like this:

===(snip)===
(:input form method=get:)
(:input default request=1:)
Colors: (:input checkbox color[] value="red":) Red (:input checkbox color[]
value="blue":) Blue (:input checkbox color[] value="green":) Green

(:input submit:)
(:input end:)

(Note the "color[]" as the name of the field - I'm not sure if that's
technically an "array" in HTML, but that's what I'm referring to.)

As soon as I try to submit the value I get PHP errors from pmwiki.php
and/or forms.php.

I thought I had seen discussion of this capability on the mailing list in
the past, but I cannot find it despite searching for quite some time.

Is this capability supported in pmwiki? If so, what do I need to do?

-Peter