[pmwiki-users] using arrays in input markup

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu May 14 07:08:54 CDT 2015

Sorry, elements named like "color[]" are not supported and processed by
PmWiki or PmForm, and (:input default request=1:) or (:input default
color[] red,blue:) will not work for such elements.

For custom needs you can create forms with such elements, but you have
to write your own functions to process them:

(:input form:)
(:input hidden action your-custom-handler:)
(:input end:)

Petko