[pmwiki-users] RFC: Using arrays in input markup

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat May 16 04:42:19 CDT 2015

I have implemented such a feature and it is now in Subversion, also
enabled on pmwiki.org. Please test it thoroughly, both the input values
as arrays, and the previously working string values, and report any
problems in the PITS page:
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01032

You can create forms for testing on pmwiki.org.

Please report if you have tested the existing and the new features and
if they work, especially if I didn't break the existing functionality.

I plan to release 2.2.76 before the end of the month. It will be great
if I have reports from testers next Saturday.

Thanks,
Petko