[pmwiki-users] PTVpopups recipe, how do I search/replace on post rendered words with it interfering with edit text area?

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Mon Jul 24 16:41:12 CDT 2017

The PTVpopups recipe takes a page full of PTVs and uses that as a search
after pretty much everything is done to create rollover tooltips for the
names of the variables on specified page containing PTVs.

But if you hit the Preview button while editing a page that pulls these
end, the text insdie the Edit text area is also processed (resulting in
a lot of bad edits if the page were to be saved).

Petko (or whoever wants to take a look), is there anything I can do to
prevent this?  I suppose I could try to key off the action and prevent
it from running... is that possible on Preview?