[pmwiki-users] finding occurrences of symbols in a string

Thomas Hirtenlehner Thomas.hirtenlehner at tielor.at
Tue Jun 13 01:44:45 PDT 2023

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your help!

The approach to ditch my group and just use foo and bar as group names won't work for me, as I use my PMwiki for multiple projects, each having its own group.

But the cluster cookbook sounds very promising and the rewriting of the title function as well. I'll play around with this tonight :)

Best regards
Thomas

13 Jun 2023 06:42:27 Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr>:

> Or you could indeed simply have separate wikigroups:
>
> Instead of:
>    mygroup.foo1-bar1
>    mygroup.foo2-bar3-foobar2
>
> Use just:
>    foo1.bar1
>    bar3.foobar2
>
> Petko
>

> On 13/06/2023 06:19, ABClf wrote:
>> As an alternative, eventually, you may also be interested in looking
>> at this recipe :
>> https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cluster
>> Gilles.
>> Le jeu. 8 juin 2023 à 22:55, Thomas Hirtenlehner
>> <thomas.hirtenlehner at tielor.at> a écrit :
>>> Hi folks!
>>> I tried to get some order into my pages by a naming scheme that sorts
>>> the pages in my glossary in an alphabetical order. So something like this:
>>> mygroup.foo1-bar1
>>> mygroup.foo1-bar2
>>> mygroup.foo2-bar3-foobar1