[pmwiki-users] set line spacing to 0 for images

Thomas Hirtenlehner thomas.hirtenlehner at tielor.at
Wed Jun 14 15:12:29 PDT 2023

hi Everyone!

I took a big picture, chopped it up into 9 parts and included it on a
page with links to other pages.

The plan being to make a big clickable image as starting page.

However the line spacing foiled my attempts, as I don't seem to be able
to get rid of it.

I did find this page:
https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SuperscriptLineSpacing

and using what I learned there, I could set the line-height for this
group to 0 by adding the respective line to the style sheet.

This, of course, changed the line height for the whole group to 0. I
could create a new group just for such pages and link back and forth
from the actual group to this helper group, but I'd rather keep my
projects in their respective groups.

Is there a way to just activate this style for certain pages?

best regards
Thomas