[pmwiki-users] Parsing search query to the $opt variable

Gregor Klarič klaric.gregor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:18:42 PDT 2023

I am using the  FPLTemplatePageList function in a custom parkup in this way

$opt = [''=>$searchwords, 'name'=>"-$pagename" ];
 FPLTemplatePageList($pagename, $list, $opt);

where  $searchwords is an array of the search words which I am providing by
parsing the parameters of my markup. I don't seem to parse it right though.

I would like to parse this search query as it is:
seznam×nadaljevalni "'''UPORABNOST''': strupen"

to produce this result:

https://www.gobe.si/Gobe/AgaricusAugustus?fmt=%23title&order=title&name=-*RecentChanges*&action=search&q=seznam%C3%97nadaljevalni+%22%27%27%27UPORABNOST%27%27%27%3A+strupen%22

but I can not find the piece of code in pagelist.php that pases this and
builds the correct  $searchwords and  $opts variable.

Can anybody help me?

Kind Regards,
Gregor