[Pmwiki-users] Issues with WebMenu

Robin robin
Thu Aug 14 06:53:32 CDT 2003

Hey there, I now have the time to spruce up my wiki a bit, and was
looking at WebMenu, however the problem with it is that there seems to
be no way to say that a particular group doesn't have a web menu.

Ideally, if the WebMenu page didn't exist for the group, then it would
render just like the web menu PHP wasn't loaded, not with a huge blank
gap on the left.

Thoughts? I might have a look at the code, but I don't know PHP (yet) so
probably can't come up with anything useful.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663