[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 0.3.15 released

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Feb 23 13:43:41 CST 2003

So can I combine styles and intermap links to write:

%id=3Dxyz%

and later on

[[ThisPage:#xyz Back to XYZ]] (or ThisGroup:SomePage#xyz ...)
--=20
John Rankin
Affinity Limited
T 64 4 495 3737
F 64 4 473 7991
021 RANKIN
john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
www.affinity.co.nz

On Friday, 21 February 2003 5:56 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at sci.=