[Pmwiki-users] Documentation changes and include and anchor problems

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun May 4 18:43:55 CDT 2003

I did a bit of reorganizing of the
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/CustomHeadersAndFooters page.  Hopefully
it is a little more readable.  Unfortunately, I haven't used the feature and
I don't have any coding examples that have worked, and I personally could
use some examples of how people are using this feature to flesh out the
documentation.  It also needs to mention where the local.php can assign a
customized php function to the variable -- an example of this would be great
as well.

I changed http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules so that
the order of the rules makes more sense with some of the more frequently
used (I would think) rules closer to the top.  I also put an include for the
free links documentation (which was relatively short) directly into the
TextFormattingRules document.

One thing I notice, though, is that the include also includes the trail, but
the trail breaks.... I think included text should strip out the trail...

It looks like two exceptionally markups are supposed to create two different
things:

[[url text]]  displays text as a link to url
[[ url text ]] an anchor reference on page url that's named text
And no idea how to place an anchor in a WikiPage...

This is regarding the documentation in the References section of
TextFormattingRules.

Crisses