[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki on a Zeus server host

Kremena Gotcheva infom
Wed Sep 3 12:10:41 CDT 2003

Dear All,

I am trying to get PmWiki running on a host server powered by Zeus. The
server supports PHP as I tested but naturally, the Apache configuration
instruction is not applicable.

The result after repeating the procedure as close as possible to the
installation instructions on www.pmichaud.com, may be viewed on
http://www.texon.dir.bg/wiki/index.php , the problem being, as far as I can
see, that the Wiki scripts look for a cgi-bin directory which I do not have
access to (and do not need to run php pages, for that matter).

Is changing all addresses safe, or would it disturbe the Wiki's operation?

Thanks for your hints,
Kremena