[Pmwiki-users] Install with PHP as CGI: wrong $PageUrl

Nathan Jones nathanj
Sun Sep 7 23:03:30 CDT 2003

Further to my previous message (trying to get the right links generated
on a system running PHP as a CGI), I seem to get the following error no
matter what I put in local.php:

$ScriptUrl = 'http://example.com';
$ScriptUrl .= '/tools/wiki/pmwiki.php';

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/import/www/example.com/htdocs/tools/wiki/local/local.php:3) in
/import/www/example.com/htdocs/tools/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 350

Is there something special I should do to use local.php? In this case I
was playing with $ScriptUrl to see if I could hard code it, but I've also
tried things like:

% cat local.php
$PageHeaderFmt = '<h1>Foo</h1><hr />';

%