[Pmwiki-users] Install with PHP as CGI: wrong $PageUrl

Nathan Jones nathanj
Mon Sep 8 01:13:08 CDT 2003

Second reply to myself:

I wrote:
>I seem to get the following error no matter what I put in local.php:
>Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by ...

Have now realised that the contents of local.php need to be enclosed
within <?  ?>. I have hard coded the value $ScriptUrl, but I don't know
if this is a good idea. Links now work, but there may be a point where
something breaks. If hard coding is the correct approach, I'll need to
hard code $ScriptDir (to get the image to display) and possibly other
values.

--
Nathan Jones