[Pmwiki-users] Skins and aliasing

Edward Fron ed
Fri Apr 23 09:45:47 CDT 2004

My wiki site uses aliasing using the apache configuration file to avoid
displaying the pmwiki.php file name in the address bar of the users
browser window.

When the wiki is configured to use WikiSkins the aliasing causes a
problem with the skin layout. The pages are displayed and function
properly but the rules in the css file are igonored.  The fonts are
large and the page content is located under the side bar links.
It makes one ugly skin!

I suspect I over looked setting a variable or set one incorretly.
Any help would be appreciated.
-ed

Here are the relivant setting in the configuration files:

.http_conf settings:
Alias /wiki "/www/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php"
Alias /wiki/pub "/www/htdocs/pmwiki/pub"

pmwiki/local/config.php settings:
$ScriptUrl = 'http://<domainname>/wiki';
$PubDirUrl = 'http://<domainname>/pmwiki/pub';
or