[Pmwiki-users] user-authorization

Michael_Paulukonis@divintech.com Michael_Paulukonis
Tue Dec 14 07:03:53 CST 2004

>Alas, this is just a hazard of running a wiki that doesn't provide
authentication.  But I'll see if I can bump the user authentication
features up a notch in development priority (
http://www.pmwiki.org/PITS/00010,
for those who want to vote on it.  :-)

Pm<

I vote for that! I don't like the idea of needing to use authentication,
but one of my network-security guys is highly suspicious of the open wiki
environment [available only on our intranet, and only to the
IT-department], and posts under other users' names all the time in an
attempt to "prove" that the system is vulnerable.

:::sigh:::

he also wears a Superman t-shirt every day.

Michael J. Paulukonis
Programmer/Developer
Diversified Information Technologies
570-343-2300 Ext 3043