[Pmwiki-users] editing tips in edit view

Greg Morgan Cybie
Tue Feb 24 10:35:48 CST 2004

Try editing the PmWiki.EditQuickReference page.
In the HandleEdit function there's this line:
SDV($HandleEditFmt,array(&$PageStartFmt,
    &$PageEditFmt,'wiki:$[PmWiki.EditQuickReference]',&$PagePreviewFmt,
    &$PageEndFmt));
So you can also redefine $PageEditFmt in local/config.php to change how the
form looks... Or redefine $HandleEditFmt to change the entire edit page.

Which gives me question... Is it possible to create a template for the edit
page?