[Pmwiki-users] editing tips in edit view

Andres Yver yver
Tue Feb 24 10:53:33 CST 2004

Hi Greg,
On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 02:35 PM, Greg Morgan wrote:

> Try editing the PmWiki.EditQuickReference page.
> In the HandleEdit function there's this line:
> SDV($HandleEditFmt,array(&$PageStartFmt,
>     &$PageEditFmt,'wiki:$[PmWiki.EditQuickReference]',&$PagePreviewFmt,
>     &$PageEndFmt));
> So you can also redefine $PageEditFmt in local/config.php to change
> how the
> form looks... Or redefine $HandleEditFmt to change the entire edit
> page.
>
> Which gives me question... Is it possible to create a template for the
> edit
> page?

Well that's what i'm working on. Most of the page is defined by your
.tmpl file.
I dropped $PageEditFmt into local/config.php, so i could add classnames
to the form elements.
but the problem i'm facing is the layout of the edit tips, not the
content (yet). I don't see the script defining that table.

Do you have a clue about where the a class='wikilink' and a
class='urllink' come from?

Thanks,
Andres