[Pmwiki-users] Problem uploading a file to the CookBook

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Jan 6 15:12:23 CST 2004

This may be a bug or an operator error.

I went to upload a new version of the print-publish.php script in the CookBook, intending to over-write the existing file.

PmWiki told me the upload was successful and the list of attachments showed the new file size and upload date.

However, clicking on the existing link showed the previous version of the script. I tried this on 2 computers, in both the list of attachments and the page itself.

I uploaded the file again, with a new name, changed the name on the CookBook page, and clicking on the name now shows the expected new version.

The list of attachments shows 2 files of the same size.

Can anyone confirm this? Is it a bug or a misunderstood feature?

AFAIK this used to work as expected.
--
John Rankin