[Pmwiki-users] Problem uploading a file to the CookBook

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jan 6 19:27:32 CST 2004

In the upload directory itself on pmichaud.com the files print-publish.php
and print-publish-1401.php are identical.  My guess is that there's a cache
somewhere between pmichaud.com and your machine that's getting confused.

Pm