[Pmwiki-users] Information gems regarding PmWiki

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jan 8 02:33:36 CST 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> Luckily you can download the entire archive as one big mbox
> file.  If ever I need to search for something, I'll just download the
> whole archive and use the search facilities provided by my
> MUA-of-choice (mutt).

Personally, I hate having to do download the entire archive when I want to
search it... if it's a _big_ archive this can be time consuming. The way I
see it, that's not a solution, it's a sloppy fix ;-)

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr